www.q8-friends.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
www.q8-friends.com

7ayakom fe montada faza3 w bual3z e7na sawena hal montada 3ashan tstanson w et8a'6on w8t fara'3kom bs 3ndena 8awanen ehya:1-no 5rfaan w no karateen2-mmno3 9owar mofa9ee5 w elly e5alef ra7 yn6red w etha tabon ay shay hatha emaili bual3z-q8-friends@hotmai

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

crocodiles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
3awasha
مميز
3awasha

Number of posts : 31
الموقع : am 18
Registration date : 2007-09-28

crocodiles Empty
PostSubject: crocodiles   crocodiles EmptySat Oct 06, 2007 11:37 pm

There was a king who loves crocodiles so he had pool full with crocodiles. One day he decided to invite all the men in his country and when they came the king said to them :" I've decided if anyone of you try to swim across the pool that full of crocodiles to the other side I will give him whatever he wants" then no one from them said or try to do it, so the king said :" if anyone of you do it I will give him whatever he wants and I will let him marry my daughter!!" and another silence moment. Then suddenly they heard splashes in the pool there was young man who go into this pool and he reached the other safe and sound!! Then the king said to him:" congratulation young man what do you want?" then the young man stood with an angry look and said:" I don't want anything I just want the person who pushed me in the POOL!!"
crocodiles Q8forum00420197oo6
Back to top Go down

crocodiles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.q8-friends.com :: كوميديا-
Jump to: